As the Senior Operations Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the daily operations of the site location through 8-10 operations managers overseeing 200+ FTE’s.
- Manage departmental and program performance through designated operations managers by monitoring regular productivity and quality metrics and providing guidance on staffing & workload adjustments.
- Lead operations managers and partner with on-shore counterparts to exceed productivity and quality SLA’s.
- Lead process improvement efforts across multiple programs to enhance business results and customer experience.
- Provide leadership to direct reports with emphasis on staff and skills development, while reinforcing organizational culture of managerial accountability and employee engagement.
- Manage financial goals by reviewing expenses, monthly budget performance reports, forecasting expenses, and making necessary adjustments with overall responsibility for site P&L.
- Manage risk and continuously monitor compliance to regulatory requirements in all areas of the business.
- Develop and manage new service line pricing models for new customers.
- Lead and manage the introduction of new service lines of business.