Our client has a global reputation for providing world class addiction treatment services to clients from all over the globe. This small, dynamic and entrepreneurial company currently seeks an energetic, flexible and self-motivated individual to join their Sales & Marketing team.
This newly created position has arisen due the company’s ongoing success and aggressive growth plans for 2014.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing the Sales & Marketing Manager will be tasked with assisting with the development of the company wide marketing strategy and implementing it across all target markets. The principle areas the Sales & Marketing Manager will be focused on will be business development (researching and developing plans for entering new markets), communication / follow-up communication with all relevant groups on an ongoing basis, developing the necessary resources to support the sales and marketing goals, the production of marketing and sales reports, market research projects and analysis, effectively collaborating with the PR and online teams and other sales and marketing project work as instructed.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director in developing the overall sales & marketing strategy globally and for new markets.
- Develop and implement the business development strategy for entering new markets
- Develop a communication strategy for creating and maintaining regular communication with clients, referrers and other relevant parties as well as following up with new markets.
- Coordinate with and support sales consultants / staff working in overseas markets.
- Organize business development activities to support the directors in developing new markets and maintaining effective relationships in existing markets meeting short and long term objectives including KPIs and budgeted goals.
- Design and produce marketing resources as required and to budget.
- Responsible for marketing activities budget and comply with approved budgets.
- Work with the PR and Online teams to achieve business goals and maximize sales and marketing opportunities in all markets.
- Perform administrative duties including filing, report compilation, tracking invoices and receipts, etc. as required.
- Comply with the company ethics and compliance policy in all activities.