Our mission is to protect life.
We池e out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we値l triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we値l eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we値l make the bullet obsolete.
It痴 a big mission, but it痴 one we値l pursue relentlessly every single day. Come Join Us
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. Now in 2018, we are doubling our investment and growing the office with additional engineering efforts.
Come work in an exciting environment in which you値l use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
Our team has responsibility to provide testing services for multiple projects. We are now searching a QA engineer who has passion in testing, creative thinking, carefully and dare to challenge yourself.Your Impact
Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities for all projects, you will help us continually improve the quality of our existing products.Your Day-to-day
- You will work closely with the our talented team in Vietnam and US which you will be assigned to:
- You will support development through writing and maintaining automated tests including unit tests, functional tests, performance tests, scenario tests and interoperability tests.
- You will develop and execute a manual test strategy where appropriate.
- You will track defects and issues using JIRA, and participate in regular sprint and release planning sessions with the development team.
- You will review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and impactful feedback.
- You will produce detailed reports documenting test results and process to be provided to the Product/Project Manager and QA Lead.
- You will provide the solutions and experience to improve overall product quality.