Project Team Leader is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope and budget of the project. Project Team Leader coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – Requirements Management, Design, Development, Quality Control, and 3rd party vendors – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded. Project Team Leader carries out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams while collaborating with internal/external clients throughout the software development process until project completion.
· Project Team Leader has at least 4 years of experience in software development project of full life cycle
· Good knowledge in software development process, quality models, standards
· Capable of English speaking, writing and listening skills which is equivalent to TOEIC 600 scores
· Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
· Good analytical and report writing skills, communication skills, problem solving skills
· Good presentation skills