offer job is expired.
- Expires on Jan 09, 2017
- Not specified
- Permanent - Full Time
- 8+ years
- Open to expat
• Leading Archetype’s hospitality projects: teams, site organization, document organization, safety, quality control, contract management and budgetary management.
• Responsible for the resourcing level on their project(s) is appropriate in terms of numbers and skill level of employees.
• Plan, schedule and estimate budget, ensure that projects remain on time schedule and within budget.
• Guarantee client relationship to ensure that objectives are being achieved and a good relationship is maintained at all times; assist where necessary to develop new project management business.
• Bachelor degree in engineering or architecture or equivalent: min 3 years of study.
• Major: project management, civil or mechanical engineering.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Seniority: 10 years of post-graduate experience on construction projects
• Managing Experience: a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing teams.
• Project experience: hotels, resorts...
• Language: fluent English in both spoken and writing.
• Advanced client management skills, including demonstrable high levels of persuasiveness, negotiation skills and inter-personal skills.
• Attention to detail, particularly in respect to contractual requirements, design/site drawings, quality of finishing works and construction standard methods.
• Experience in management of multicultural project teams in an expatriate environment.
• Proficiency in software used in project management including: Microsoft Project, Primavera, Team Binder, Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite.