WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT POPS WORLDWIDE:
- 40 hours work week, full weekend off, traditional vacation off
- Annual bonus, target bonus
- 24/24 health insurance offered for Team Leader/Manager/Director level
- Taxi card for travel to meeting with client outside company
- Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
- Company yoga time club offered 3 days a week, 1.5 hours each day
- Company English time class with native English teacher 3 days a week
- Birthday gift, wedding gift, Children's Day gift, childbirth gift and more
- Entertaining activities: sport, internal monthly events, outing once/year, charity activity.
- We work on exciting and innovative/creative projects
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- riendly and professional American-style work environment
- Open and honest company. This provides a transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
- Strongly promoted company core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật –Tâm-Tốt). We build a friendly and fun environment.
POPS Worldwide is currently seeking a Product Manager to focus on connected apps for POPS Worldwide.
The ideal candidate is passionate about how connected applications are changing the media landscape, committed to accelerating POPS Worldwide’s transformation in entertainment, and is a collaborative person who has demonstrated ability to create apps with great user experiences.
The Product Manager is responsible for full product lifecycle ideation, planning, marketing and execution to achieve the company’s short- and long-term business objectives. The ideal candidate will be able to manage a comprehensive product roadmap including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely throughout the organization to deliver a winning product set.
It also includes working with sales, content, marketing and technical teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The best candidate would be an accomplished self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and a deep passion for delivering an incredible user experience.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Lead: Be bold, be passionate and be ready to transform the entertainment experience in Vietnam
- Think: Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Plan: Deliver marketing requirements documents and product requirements documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Collaborate: Work closely with designers, engineers, project managers, editors, video producers, 3rdparty vendors and our million of viewers to build features that make our app the best place to consume and to share rich content
- Prioritize: Determine which features are essential for product launch and which ones can be scaled down or implemented later
- Partner: Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities • Assess: Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Iterate: Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product with a hands-on approach to continuous improvement
- Demo: Perform product demos to partners, users, and all related stakeholders
- Forecast: Set and meet audience development, engagement, viewership, revenue and profitability goals. Propose an overall budget to ensure success. Set key metrics.
- Train: Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings. Develop sales tools and collateral materials
- Evangelize: Brief press and foster relationships that further the product and company goals
- Nurture: Develop, organize and foster a strong product team plan, monitor and appraise team results any