As a Plant Manager you will focus on analyzing our current production processes, propose changes and execute implementation.
Dynamic Plant Manager will drive continuous improvement and process and product flow optimization inside the “finishing” factory.
The Plant Manager will empower and motivate all team members in order to increase team productivity, minimize waste and create an effective and happy workplace.
You will manage and coordinate all functions and process that are happening at the processing plant but when needed, you will delegate authority to other managers and key supervisors
As we are currently developing and implementing ERP system, the future Plant Manager will continue ERP implementation project in a close collaboration with the IT team and other managers in order to meet our business objectives.
The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of the factory performance, and will ensure that our business objectives are accomplished in a cost-effective manner.
- Work closely with the purchasing, production, planning and sourcing departments leaders in order to keep the communication clear and enable knowledge transfer to drive our growth
- Assessing performance of production processes in effective and timely manner
- Maintain excellent communication with senior managers to implement new processes and procedures
- Coordinate new equipment purchases when needed
- Training employees on work procedures, methods, tasks management , health and safety procedures
- Assess employees performance when required
- Use your knowledge and people skills to create a harmonized, efficient and productive production team
Analytical & Reporting role
- Analyze, review and test existing production processes
- Prepare and analyze data and issue production and performance reports
- Present production data and report results to senior managers quarterly and annually
- Create a budget and cost control
- Manage administration of all technical related functions necessary to maintain plant’s smooth operation
Improvement & Optimization role
- Track procedures to promote expedient/cost efficient production of furniture
- Implement guideline for control and improvement of the product and material flow
- Plan, control and lead the implementation of cost effective procedures
- Develop new ways to streamline and improve our manufacturing and production processes and working practices
- Introduce automated capacity planning, throughput measurement, reporting and efficiency monitoring
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity for untapped professional growth and development
- Opportunity to work in open, friendly and multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Freedom at work, possibility to have a real impact
- International health insurance
- Relocation package that will include accommodation and a company car during the first six months of employment