Your future employer
The world leader in industrial manufacturer that serves a multitude of markets from consumers to industries which employs more than 17,000 people worldwide. They nurture a culture of collaboration and innovation as well as offer a great working environment.
They are looking for a Vietnamese Managing Director based in North Vietnam to manage Vietnam’s operation, lead strategies, and develop business.Your responsibilitiesTo manage the local operations (All its aspects: sales and marketing, industrial, finance, HR)
To lead strategy and business development:
- Manage 6 direct reports (EHS, Finance, Purchasing, Operations, Manufacturing site, HR and Admin)
- Ensure monthly reporting towards the Company Group, Prepare and follow annual budget of the entity
- Represent Company towards the local authorities
- Ensure that EHS standards and policies are applied on sites, with a culture of continuous improvement on safety related topics
- Propose a 3-year industrial vision
- Lead improvements in overall plant performance, through operational excellence program and a financial-driven culture.
- Identify development and strategic Capex opportunities
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) (Propose a 5-year plan)
- Conduct strategic, market analysis, competition reviews and competitor intelligence
- Lead and support identification of new opportunities or business process improvements,
- Develop sales