We are a luxury home furnishings, rugs & accessories company looking for a proactive, personable, highly motivated and organized Sales Assistant.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, responsible and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong passion for continuous learning and professional development, as this position will provide the basic foundation and necessary skill-set for a great career. Our offices are located in Port Washington, NY.
• Provide timely creation and distribution of marketing and sales reports as requested.
• Provide customer service and support to wholesale clients & sales team
• Create and distribute dealer information and marketing materials via email
• Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, keeping track of all deliverables and deadlines to ensure all client expectations are met, including daily communication and follow-up across various accounts
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines in fast paced office with a high level of attention to detail and organization
• Day-to-day general administrative tasks
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Possess good organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and work under deadlines
• Must be professional and have good job stability
• Dependent upon experience
• Full time position
• Benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid holiday, vacation and sick/personal time