S/he will responsible to manage Department of Human Resources of PSE to ensure both HR strategic and operational roles are delivered to support PSE’s program implementation and to ensure HR policies, procedures and Cambodian laws are respected and complied, and also contribute in overall management of PSE in Cambodia. This position will manage a team of six members and annual budget of department. Also, oversee a total of Headcount and a total of annual salary and benefits for all staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Budgeting and Workforce Planning:
· Coordinate with all directors to prepare and finalise the workforce planning to ensure cost efficiency and effectiveness, after Board of Director approved, it must be respected.
· Prepare department annual budget plan to ensure it complied with PSE finance policies and procedures.
· Coordinate with all directors to prepare and finalise the annual training plan and budget to ensure all training fit for PSE’s purpose and good return on investment.
2. Strategy and Policies Developments and legal compliance:
· Revise and/or develop HR policies and procedures in responding to the needs of PSE and to ensure they are all complied with HR good practices and Cambodian laws.
· Develop HR strategy, tools/HRIS and mechanisms to ensure HR can deliver professional HR services and reduce turn over to support program and operations
· Ensure legal compliance related to HR works and legal issue for PSE
3. People Management and Talent Management:
· Manage team performance and behaviour to ensure each of the member has required competencies to do their job, high performer and behave accountable to PSE values.
· Establish and manage talent pool to ensure capacity gaps are built internally and ready to fill-in when organisation needs
4. Executive HR Functions:
· Ensure all HR functions “ recruitment, compensation, performance, training, and employee relation” are delivered timely and good services
5. Monitoring and Reporting:
· Prepare all HR required reports to GD and/or BOD to ensure timely and reliable information
· MBA degree in HR Management or relevant field
· 7 years’ experience in managing HR Department
· Strong in leadership and management
· Strong communication skill and high level of English, French is an advantage.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Dedicated to children education and protection
· Good team player
· Respect PSE Vision, Mission and Core Values