ompany: TalentNet is looking for a Head of Sales position for Schaeffler VietNam. Scope details as below:
Schaeffler VietNam looking for you to drive profitable growth in the country by executing specific country strategy reflecting SEA strategic priorities. You will lead and develop the local organisation based on the strategic and talent requirements. Be responsible and accountable for the full P&L of the sales organization in legal entity. We look at developing you to be our future Country Manager! Are you our next Head of Sales, Vietnam?
- Accountable for the Profit and Loss (P&L) and achievement of profitable sales growth.
- Build and sustain a high performance organization that attracts, develops and retains talents based on strategic requirements and future skills.
- Lead by example and coach employees of legal entity and foster the employees‘ personal development
- Develop overall country strategy based on market and competitive assessment. (Country Concept)
- Drive implementation of strategy with local team based on clear performance KPIs.
- Build up strong engineering capabilties with the support of Regional HQ.
- Drive overall sales, marketing/communication and demand creation activities based on strategic priorities (e.g. engineering based selling).
- Drive competitveness by active cost management and productivity increases in the local organization.
- Actively address new business models in the area of Conditioning Monitoring and Service Sales (e.g. Smart Check, IIoT).
- Contribute to growing & nurture stong industry networks, interacting and forming strong relationships with key accounts at a senior level.
- Ensure accurate business forecasting, budgeting and sales planning in collaboration with Regional APAC HQ.
- Manage and monitor risks and opportunities in the market place.
- Actively manage product portfolio eliminating loss makers and pushing for higher margin products.
- Work with different customers to create demand for end-users, as well as to develop joint business, sales and marketing plans to achieve goals amongst different channel partners. (multi-channel approach)
- Actively feed back competitive information on pricing, product performance and competitve strategies back to regional HQ
- Ensures the maintainence of effective communication channels throughtout the Company
- Good understanding of factory operations (e.g. Leand Six Sigma, KPIs) as well as Corporate Functions (Finance, HR, Customer Service etc.)`