Manage all of Corporate Service Divisionís activities, including administration, centralized procurement, transaction, and the construction, repair, and renovation of the bankís branches/TSOs to ensure optimal, stable, standard, safe, sustainable operations and excel in his/her role towards successful implementation of the Bankís business strategy.Key Responsibilities
- Determine targets, develop and organize activities for the division to enhance, ensure alignment with, and serve the bankís business strategy effectively.
- Manage resources (develop headcount plan, allocate human resources, train successors, develop career roadmap for employees, develop work allocation, recognition, and performance rating mechanisms for employees, etc.) in the division and ensure availability of sufficient, quality resources for the division to perform its roles and responsibilities.
- Develop annual action plan in line with the Bankís strategy as well as budget for the division.
- Organize the development and implementation of policies, regulations, processes and guidance specific to the division.
- Manage, lead the selection, design, development, and monitoring of the provision and control of the provision of corporate services in the Bank.
- Give direction, develop and manage corporate services, including, centralized procurement center, administration center, translation pool, assets management center, etc.
- Give direction, develop and manage service quality management activities for the division as well as for the whole bank to improve the effective and efficiency.
- Identify operational risks in the division and cooperate with relevant divisions in developing the methods for measuring, evaluating, and minimizing the risks.
- On behalf of the bank, build relationships with external partners such as the State Bank of Vietnam, police, government agencies, etc.
- Perform other relevant work as required by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.