Work with customer Raw Materials Team for seasonal raw material development.
• Handle raw material quality approval which including test report review, risk assessment, and report the potential risk to the Manager for alignment, collaborate with suppliers to set up final specification.
• Take care of seasonal fabric developments, print development and approval, liaise with suppliers to resolve technical issues and make sure all approval can meet our customer standards/requirements.
• Final review bulk dye lot submissions and test reports from suppliers to make sure all the raw material can meet internal standards/requirements.
• Ensure that fabrics, colors are being regularly assessed against the required quality standards.
• Collaborate with Merchants, Procurement, Vendors and Suppliers establish and apply the regulatory standards of fabric performance
• Liaise with mill in production to provide technical advices and give direction for problem shooting.
• Visit, evaluate & report to supervise about the new mills, understand their capabilities in order to meet our business expectations in terms of quality.
• Re-visit and update the information of existing mills for improvements and enhancements in their factories.
• On-board potential and new suppliers to help them understand the standards/requirements, procedures, to make sure suppliers are able to meet our expectations throughout development stage to production.
• Provide fabric technical information if related people have any issues regarding the quality of fabrics and color of all merchandise.
• Maintain a technical education of the latest techniques and methods available to the textile industry