WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT POPS WORLDWIDE:
ABOUT PRIME TEAM
- 40 hours work week, full weekend off, traditional vacation off
- Annual bonus, target bonus
- 24/24 health insurance offered for Team Leader/Manager/Director level
- Taxi card for travel to meeting with client outside company
- Telephone allowance offered according to company policies
- Company yoga time club offered 3 days a week, 1.5 hours each day
- Company English time class with native English teacher 3 days a week
- Birthday gift, wedding gift, Children's Day gift, childbirth gift and more
- Entertaining activities: sport, internal monthly events, outing once/year, charity activity.
- We work on exciting and innovative/creative projects
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- riendly and professional American-style work environment
- Open and honest company. This provides a transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
- Strongly promoted company core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật –Tâm-Tốt). We build a friendly and fun environment.
PRIME, a POPS Worldwide’s division, is a pioneer digital marketing agency that thrives digital performance for many of the largest brands in the online content marketing space. A trusted partner with in-depth understanding of the audience behavior, PRIME innovates brand strategies to capture opportunities in the rapid growing digital and mobile landscape. Partnering up with P&G, Unilever, Harley-Davidson, Pocari Sweat, Samsung, and Nokia we set to become the leading agency to provide break-through innovation that blurs the line between brands and consumers.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining specific digital advertising customer relationships, communicating with clients and partners on a daily basis and supporting internal teams as well as sales team with digital advertising campaign fulfillment and performance. This position requires strong commitment to customer satisfaction and excellent analytical skills. This role, working closely with others in various teams, will inspire and engage people in growing social communities leading to deeper loyalty, and track and report results.Key Accountabilities:
- Obtaining required information from sales reps, advertising agencies and/or customers to ensure that all digital campaigns are complete, accurate, and processed on a timely basis.
- Coordinating the flow of information between advertisers, sales executives and Advertising Operations
- Managing customers’ expectations of campaign performance by reviewing and analyzing campaign metrics.
- Identifying and pursuing upsell opportunities with existing customers as well as acquiring sales prospects.
- Assisting the Sales Team with customer and prospect research and organizing sales collateral.
- Monitoring accounts receivable, resolving billing and processing issues, and assisting with collections.
- Supervising & evaluating strategic as well as creative solutions presented to clients at all types of campaign development.