The country Manager role will lead the whole operation of the company in Vietnam in close collaboration with other divisions in the world, where you will be expected to make technical decisions on strategy along with daily management operationsClient Details
The client is an evolving international software solution trusted provider with 10+ years of experience working across borders. With their technology innovation hub based in the heartbeat of Ho Chi Minh City, the company is evolving from mainly focusing on outsourcing for Western clients to more creating its owned products.
They are a leader in research and development, whilst pioneering in terms of providing the top quality products serving western clients.Description
You will be responsible for the technical delivery from both the internal development team and the company's partners and clients
- Lead a team of ~100 headcounts comprising of technologists (Developers, QA/QC, Product manager) and Supports (HR, Finance, Admin, etc.)
- Architect and build digital solutions, leverage existing applications and Multi-channel communication tools to best effect.
- Produce technical specifications, development plans and standards/process documentation
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients to ensure close working practices and productive processes
- Develop and motivate a pioneering software engineering team, nurture collaborative working environment via regular 121s, annual objectives setting, and supporting individuals to achieve their full potential
- Promote agile methodology, act as scrum master on rotation with team members to facilitate smooth sprint working, and identify improvements to scrum practice
This a great role for an experienced Technology Leader/ CTO looking to take the next step up in their career.