Our clients is Lead in Trading Sector with solid reputation.
This position provides financial leadership for the Business Unitís (BU) customer-facing organizations and will partner closely with business leader, to fulfill the roles outlines below as well as to drive the overall strategy for the BUís growth and to provide and drive consistency and controls in these areas. Position is integral in driving the top line growth, profitability expansion, working capital improvements, and forecasting and planning accuracy.
This position will also be responsible for all FP&A activities including monthly forecasting, monthly reporting, AOP, and ad hoc reporting for the P&L, Balance Sheet and Operating Cash Flow. Preparation of Monthly Operating Reviews (MOR) and Quarterly Operating reviews.
- Lead the district finance business support team.
- Act as a business partner to Business Leader and provide financial analysis and business advice for decision making.
- Assist district business leader to manage order, sales, SG&A, profitability and working capital.
- Build financial and management reporting & analysis system to meet business needs.
- Responsible for annual operation plan & periodic forecast preparation & execution.
- Manage contracting & credit risk.
- Manage cash flows & credit facility.
- Establish, implement, and improve internal control procedures and ensure compliance of company policy, government regulations, including compliance of FCPA and Sarbane-Oxley requirement.
- Establish and implement business process to facilitate business operation.
- Coordinate with headquarter management to align on strategy, target and performance measurement.
- Work closely with cross-function experts to develop/diagnose/fine-tune business procedures to ensure district business is carried out on an effective way.