This role will be a key part of a group listed companies highly divest business in real estate, hospitality, retail, manufacturing, entertainment.
This is role only report to CEO and Board of Directors, the incumbent oversees the full scope of human resources supporting the activation of the Talent strategy for the business, streamline the business needs to meet the demand, developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities.Position: CHRO
Location: Malaysia – KL
- Support the business with Employee & Industrial Relations (by having knowledge of legislative requirements, an understanding of impact on the organization and develop a relationship with works council/ union, government/ regulatory bodies and community. Manage communication and execution of priorities for all of operations including restructuring, consolidating group entities, operations, human resources, information technology, workplace and finance.
- Ensure that priorities are aligned with in-region managers/departments, in-region sales leaders and global leaders/departments.
- Host regular collaboration sessions including, but not limited to, all of the parties noted above. Operate as an escalation point to business partners for operations and ensure compliance with business approval policies, including but not limited to: evaluating business needs and proactively identifying and participating in resolutions for issues that need attention
- Act as the main resource country engaging the Global team on long-term space planning, leasing, workplace strategy, design, major capital projects, budgeting, and other regional or global initiatives.
- Review regional financial results and provide insight, deliver recommendations and actions for improvement and present information to key parties.