GPO is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position:
Chief Executive Office - MTD-CVPHH-G
* Address of work: Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
* Salary: From $ 4000
* Category: FMCG, F & B, restaurant chain
* Report directly to: General Director
* Receive direct reports: Heads of Operations & Secretaries
* Job description
• Executive management corresponding short, medium and long-term operational plans in the Strategic functions, Corporate governance (Corporate Governance) / Corporate Governance; Management of the PMS system of the Group.
• Managing, coordinating activities and relationships. Shareholder - Board of Directors Parent company - Board of parent company - subsidiary company to ensure proper operation.
• Executive management corresponds to the short-term and mid-term workplan for the Administrative Human Resources function of the Group Management.
• Organize and supervise and update the General Director on the status of operations within the Group, assist the General Director in day-to-day operations; Acting as an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
• Evaluate and recommend the appointment / transfer / removal of direct management personnel from the direct reporting level with the official approval of the General Director including the Chief of Strategic Enforcement, , Legal Manager, Head of Personnel Administration and Executive Secretary.
• Appraisal when formally appointing / transferring / removing managerial personnel at the indirect reporting level at subsidiary companies.
• Financial approval within the business plan and budget approved by the General Manager.
• Approve other executive / personnel / financial matters as authorized by the General Director (if applicable).
• Sex: Male / Female aged 35 and above
• University degree in the fields of Administration - Administration, Law, Corporate Governance, Human Resources ...
• Minimum of 03 years experience in equivalent position
• Understanding the Labor Code, the Personal Income Tax Law, the Health Insurance Law, the Social Insurance Law, and knowledge and skills in human resource management.
• English proficiency
• Ability to orient, coordinate and organize scientific work
• Under pressure and high intensity of work
• Good command of English and computer skills
• Good interpersonal skills, dealing with situations
• Attractive salary (agreement based on capacity)
• Full benefits according to internal regulations (Rewards, health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance, annual leave, ...)
• Provided equipment for work
• Get free training programs from the company
• A dynamic, professional and creative working environment