1. Manage team:
- Organize, assign, supervise, and support staffs in team in daily professional activities.
- Directly recruit, train, and guide staffs within the management.
- Plan annual business activities/goals and allocate sales target to corresponding groups or individuals in team.
- Direct debt collection and responses to appropriate customer according to the companyís provisions.
2. Manage recruitment consultancy activities and customer database:
- Recommend to customer about recruitment plan (meetings/contracts).
- Handle contract from the beginning till the end, based on the procedures and policies of company.
- Conduct interview candidates to determine suitable candidates for vacancies.
- Follow up customerís account and collect the recruiting fee on time.
- Achieve personal sales target and co-operate with colleagues.
3. Business Development:
- Identify potential clients/candidates in the recruitment market.
- Business development by building/maintaining good relationships with customer/candidates.
- Cooperate with consultants to meet teamís business goals.
- Be responsible for reaching sales target of individual and team.
- Plan to prevent and handle risks in the area of ??responsible business.
- Ensure proper and adequate information flow within the permissible limits; not disclose information to unrelated people in order not to affect the Company's business; or have activities opposed to the interests of the company.
- Advise ESS Director on the policies and regimes compared to market and client systems to expand and develop the business market; and propose effective business strategy.
- Regularly monitor feedback from customers, information about competitors and market in order to map out the plan, right and timely decisions.
- Perform other duties as required.
1. Education Background:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, or related majors.
2. Technical knowledge:
- Having knowledge about recruitment, business development, and team management.
- Soft skills:
∑ Communication skill
∑ Planning skill
∑ Analytical and problem solving skill
∑ Management/ Leadership skill
∑ Negotiation skill
∑ Interview skill
∑ Training and Coaching skill
- Language skill: equivalent English C level
- Computer Skills: proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point Ö)
- At least 3 years experience in Recruitment, Sales, Human Resource Management, and related industries.
- At least 2 years experience in similar position
- Willing to work under pressure
- Having leadership qualities/management
- Flexibility in handling arising situations and adapt to current working conditions.
- Ability to interact well with senior candidates, employers, employees, customers inside and outside the company.