This position is responsible for developing plans and executing projects and initiatives that supports the broader short and long-term marketing strategy. The Brand Representative collaborates with Consumer Insights, Auto Sales Network and Finance to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. Additionally, Brand Representative takes a lead in managing vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects of their projects.
- Steward of the brand that supports our new brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
- Engages, inspires and galvanizes the organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their areas of functional expertise.
- Analyzes consumer trends and information, and categories to help identify product categories to enter as future sources of growth.
- Leads consumer and brand learning plan development and oversees execution and findings of research studies.
- Analyzes historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
- Works with channel marketing and sales to identify programming to generate incremental sales and/or profitability.
- Participates on a cross-functional team to develop new products following the process, including analyzing information to help set the sales forecast and financials and writing concept statements for consumer testing.